putting it on:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand gel) before touching your mask;
2. Hold your mask at the level of your nose and put the ear straps around your ears;
3. Make sure your mask fits your nose and chin in a good position.
If you have a bendable filter or cosmetic pad that you want to put inside the opening of your mask make sure you do this before proceeding to step 2.
while wearing it:
While wearing your mask we advice you not to touch the front of the mask. When you do so, make sure to wash your hands again with soap and water (or hand gel).
We know you love your mask, but we advice you not to wear it all day.
All of our masks are intented for personal use in a non-medical environment. Wear our masks as a protective fashion item, in addition to keeping your distance and washing your hands.
putting it off:
1. Grab the ear straps and remove your mask from your face. We advice you not to touch the front of your mask itself;
2. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand gel) again.
For your own comfort we advice you to use and wear different masks. This way you don't need to wash your mask excessively and you can extend the lifespan of it.
washing your mask:
1. Remove any additional (filter) layer you have put inside the opening of your mask;
2. Put your mask in a laundry net;
3. Put it in the washing machine for 30 minutes and use a normal laundry detergent;
4. Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand gel);
5. Let your mask dry and steam it back into shape if needed.
mask says.. 'go for zero waste'
all our fashion face masks are made out of residual pieces of high end fashion textiles.
all our fashion facemasks are 100% handMade in Belgium.
mask says.. 'ceci n'est pas un masque'
mask says.. 'clap those hand'
a lot of respect for everyone working in the public and private health sector! You can always contact us with special inquiries if needed.